دانلود سریال ممنوعه 16 با کیفیت 1080 HD

ممنوعه 16

mamnooe 16

The president of the United States emphasizes in part of this dialogue that he does not intend to withdraw US troops from Iraq and adds: "We have spent a lot of money on building a military base in Iraq, we must keep it. And one of the reasons for maintaining this base is that I want to be a little careful of Iran because Iran is a real problem. "

فصل 2 ممنوعه قسمت 3

In response to this question, he states: "No, we want to have the ability to keep Iran under control, whether the preservation of US forces in Iraq means to attack Iran." The only thing I want is to be able to keep Iran under control. We have an expensive and incredible military base in Iraq, and it is perfectly suited to monitoring the various parts of the Middle East, and it should not be left out. And that's something many people do not understand. I want to keep track of everything, be careful, and if there's a problem or someone looking for a nuclear weapon or something else, we'll get to know them before they go. "

دانلود رایگان و با لینک مستقیم قسمت 16 سریال ممنوعه (فصل دوم قسمت سوم) فقط و فقط در وبلاگ مای تلگرام

"I trust in the information that comes to my attention," Tramp continued to comment on the opposition to the recent reports by intelligence agencies about Iran's commitment to implementation. But I must tell the intelligence that if they say that Iran is a very kindergarten, I will be 100% opposed to them. Iran is a bad country . maybe some day (back to the negotiating table). "

جهت دانلود سریال ممنوعه قسمت 16 بر روی لینک زیر کلیک کنید

دانلود سریال ممنوعه ۱۶

مای تلگرام iran ,that ,ممنوعه ,دانلود ,سریال ,want ,دانلود سریال ,سریال ممنوعه ,iran under ,under control ,military base ,دانلود سریال ممنوعه ,iran under control منبع

مشخصات

تبلیغات

آخرین مطالب این وبلاگ

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها

مجله خبری سرگرمی فانوس پیش من حس زیبا یکم بیشتر بمون بهترین سایت تولاف راه اندازی شبکه کامپیوتر | در اصفهان